Business Intelligence Analyst, Competitive Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst, Intelligence Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Market Intelligence Consultant, Strategic Business and Technology Intelligence Consultant, Strategist
Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Data base management system software — Amazon DynamoDB Hot technology; Apache Hive Hot technology; Elasticsearch Hot technology; MongoDB Hot technology
- Data base user interface and query software — Airtable; Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud EC2 Hot technology ; Oracle JDBC Hot technology; Transact-SQL Hot technology
- Development environment software — Apache Ant Hot technology ; Apache Kafka Hot technology; Common business oriented language COBOL Hot technology; Go Hot technology
- Object or component oriented development software — Advanced business application programming ABAP Hot technology; Apache Groovy Hot technology; jQuery Hot technology; Scala Hot technology