Adjunct Professor, American Studies Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Black Studies Professor, Ethnic Studies Professor, Humanities Professor, Lecturer, Professor, Women's Studies Professor
Teach courses pertaining to the culture and development of an area, an ethnic group, or any other group, such as Latin American studies, women's studies, or urban affairs. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as race and ethnic relations, gender studies, and cross-cultural perspectives.
- Prepare course materials, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Computer-based training software — Blackboard Learn; Course management system software; Learning management system LMS; Sakai CLE
- Electronic mail software — Email software; Microsoft Outlook Hot technology
- Information retrieval or search software — DOC Cop; iParadigms Turnitin
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot technology
- Word processing software — Collaborative editing software; Google Docs Hot technology; Microsoft Word Hot technology