Technical Director, Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor, Event Manager, Production Stage Coordinator, Show Caller, Production Assistant, Production Administrator, Stage Supervisor, Stage Operations Manager, Stage Producer
A Stage Manager or Production Manager is responsible for the smooth running of a theatrical or live production, ensuring that all technical and creative elements come together seamlessly.
- Planning and Coordination: Organizing and overseeing all aspects of the production, including scheduling, rehearsals, technical requirements, and communication with the production team.
- Rehearsal Management: Facilitating rehearsals by coordinating the cast, crew, and creative team, ensuring actors have necessary props and costumes, and recording blocking and technical cues.
- Show Execution: Running the show during performances, calling cues, managing scene changes, and coordinating with backstage crew and technicians.
- Communication and Collaboration: Served as a liaison between the director, designers, technicians, and performers to ensure effective communication and collaboration throughout the production process.
- Documentation: Maintaining accurate production records, such as rehearsal notes, cue sheets, and production reports.
- Problem-solving: Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical or logistical challenges that may arise during rehearsals or performances.
- Organization and time management
- Strong communication and leadership
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and problem-solving abilities
- Technical knowledge of theater production